The Battle Line
Welcome to The Battle Line, conversations on the collision of faith, community and culture. Join us for a fun look at the world around us through the lens of faith.
08. Central Youth Network. This week, Captain Mike Hanton and Captain AJ Zimmerman join The Battle Line team! Captain Mike serves as the Territorial Youth Secretary, and Captain AJ serves as the Territorial Assistant Youth Secretary. They talk about a new, exciting ministry called SA Gaming, camp memories, and what is going on among Millennials and Gen Z’ers living in the Midwest today.
07. Love, Dating & Relationships in Culture. We are coming to the close of the cuffing season, and Valentines Day is approaching. In celebration, The Battle Line team explores love, dating, and relationships in the culture.
06. Captains Jay & Leslie Knaggs Talk Booth Youth. The Battle Line podcast aims to deal with the faith and culture conversations that millennials and Gen Z battle in daily, and what better way than to explore these conversations than by going right to the leaders who interact in these areas the most. To kick off our interview series, we are joined by Captains Jay and Leslie Knaggs, Territorial Youth Secretaries of the Eastern Territory! They share their favorite camp memories, insight into Morning Online Discovery and Kids Five, and much more.
05. New Years Resolutions & Goal Setting. 2021 is here! Hallelujah! Here’s hoping that it will be a million times better than 2020. This week, The Battle Line team talks about New Year Resolutions and how to think through, set, and follow through on your resolutions and goals not only for 2021, but for everyday from here on out.
04. Fighting the Ugly 5. Loneliness, depression, anxiety, worry, and fear are at record highs among Millennials and Generation Z. This week, Captains Matt and Jamie Satterlee look at the problem and talk about trust, faith, and some solutions God has given us to help us.
03. Christmas Music. The holiday season is here! Join Captains Matt & Jamie Satterlee as they talk all things Christmas music and share how we can discover Biblical Truth in the songs on the radio we hear each holiday season.
01. Pop Culture Highlights of 2020. In the first episode of The Battle Line podcast, join Captains Matt & Jamie Satterlee for a look back at the cultural media highlights in 2020. They talk about what Biblical Truth we can find in “Bad Boys for Life,” “The Bachelorette,” “Blinding Lights,” and more.