Share God’s StoryGod Wants To Have A Relationship With You. No Work Or Good Deed Will Make This Happen. Only Through Jesus Christ.
God, I confess that I am a sinner. I acknowledge my sins have separated me from You, and that I deserve the punishment of death. Thank You for giving Your Son Jesus to take my punishment on the cross. I believe Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life, and that no one comes to the Father except through Him. I receive You now into my life. Please help me to live for You. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
- Romans 3:10 —“No one is righteous—not even one.”
- Romans 3:23 —“For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.”
- Romans 6:23a —“For the wages of sin is death…”
- John 3:16 — “For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”
- 1 Peter 2:24 — “He personally carried our sins in His body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By His wounds you are healed.”
- Ephesians 2:8 — “God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.”
- John 1:12 — “But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.”
- Romans 10:13 — “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- Revelation 3:2 — “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.”
Jesus Christ Is Waiting For You. Will You Believe & Accept Him Into Your Life?
This article was originally published in the March 2016 issue of YS.